Since we got rid of bandbucks, the staff at TxBands still thought it would be cool to have some kind of rewards for correct predictions.

Here's what we decided to do:

You predict like normal in the predictions section. We keep track of how many places you got right. This happens each time the scores of an event are entered. After the last competition of the season has taken place (presumably Grand Nationals) we'll calculate who had the most correct predictions, and they'll be the 2005 winner of TxB Predictions and they'll get a prize.

We want to know what kind of giftcard the winner(s) should get. (There may also be something for the next couple runners up)

Vote in the poll and post your comments here.

I would just say Amazon.com, because we can practically order anything we'd like on there, for good prices. Besides, where else can you find all the classics such as the planets that are as rare as a million dollar bill in many stores. Also, you don't have to get out of your chair to go and walk around, so that's good. As a second option, best buy would be the next best thing, because they have a fair deal of albums and songs, as well as equipment that enables us to enjoy those songs to full capacity.

I would just say Amazon.com, because we can practically order anything we'd like on there, for good prices. Besides, where else can you find all the classics such as the planets that are as rare as a million dollar bill in many stores. Also, you don't have to get out of your chair to go and walk around, so that's good. As a second option, best buy would be good, because they have a fair deal of albums and songs, as well as equipment that enables us to enjoy those songs.

Yeah, but Amazon can't beat the P2P prices (which I am not endorsing in any way, nor do I participate in these activities, ok lawyers? ;) )

My vote is on iTunes, because I would rather buy music than (above).

Alot of people don't use Itunes or are not familiar with the system, though it's still more convinient then amazon, i think most people have used amazon before and it will work best.

And if Amazon isn't better then P2P, than what is the point of ITunes, or even offering anything dealing with buying music the Legit way.

How about to make everybody, we simply offer a giftcard to anyplace they desire. Then, they are just recieving cash for a place they want to spend their money on, but it is in a convenient and lovely looking gift. Everyone wins this way.

It's not cash, but it's the best alternative.

Ok, looks like bestbuy wins......

We'll keep track of the overall highest predictors (1 point for each correct placement)

The winner will get $15 to any one of the places above (their pick)

and 2nd/3rd place will get $10/$5 (depending on txb budget :)) to their pick of the stores above