Favorite TV Shows

LordGiggles

I'm glad no one is a fan of Andy Milonakis here. That kid absolutely has no talent whatsoever. MTV must have been getting pretty desperate to air that show. They bring in alot of famous celebrities and are planning to in the future such as Snoop Dogg to probably help their ratings. They get most of their money through advertising though. Most people on the MTV forums are requested the show to be cancelled anyway. But on the subject of MTV i probably like Room Raiders the best though I never really watch TV. I use to like Pimp my Ride, but it became extremely scripted and the same thing happened over and over so it wasn't that great anymore.

I'm glad no one is a fan of Andy Milonakis here. That kid absolutely has no talent whatsoever. MTV must have been getting pretty desperate to air that show. They bring in alot of famous celebrities and are planning to in the future such as Snoop Dogg to probably help their ratings. They get most of their money through advertising though. Most people on the MTV forums are requested the show to be cancelled anyway. But on the subject of MTV i probably like Room Raiders the best though I never really watch TV. I use to like Pimp my Ride, but it became extremely scripted and the same thing happened over and over so it wasn't that great anymore.

Andy Milonakis is kinda funny. Like some of those skits are funny, but most of them are just retarded.

He use to do alot of internet skits and raps, and eventually producers found his site, and he got enough hits that they thought this could be the next big thing. The show could have alot of pontential, but Andy doesn't have much personality. You can tell how scripted alot of the show is, and producers are trying to find anyway they can to be funny.

• 5 months later...
Degrassi: The Next Generation owns...so does SNL. And I totally agree with the Andy Milonakis show being stupid. I tried to watch an episode and didn't even get through 5 minutes without changing the channel. It's STUPID! Almost as stupid as Napoleon Dynamite..

Yea that show is pretty cool

never seen the o.c but i've heard its good.