8th: 86.725- Blue Stars
9th: 85.85- Colts
10th: 81.725- Crossmen
11th: 80.80- Spirit of Atlanta
12th: 78.45- The Academy
13th: 73.75- Genesis

All Age Class:

82.775: Atlanta CV

Looking at these scores, it really shows that first place is not a lock. It also seems that Boston is starting to close in on The Bluecoats, which could make these final 2 weeks one of the best finals weeks in DCI! 

4 hours ago, Dave609 said:

World Class:

1st: 94.425- The Bluecoats
2nd: 93.875- Boston Crusaders
3rd: 93.325- The Blue Devils
4th: 91.65- Phantom Regiment
5th: 91.575- Carolina Crown
6th: 89.475- Santa Clara Vanguard
7th: 88.15- Mandarins
8th: 86.725- Blue Stars
9th: 85.85- Colts
10th: 81.725- Crossmen
11th: 80.80- Spirit of Atlanta
12th: 78.45- The Academy
13th: 73.75- Genesis

All Age Class:

82.775: Atlanta CV

Looking at these scores, it really shows that first place is not a lock. It also seems that Boston is starting to close in on The Bluecoats, which could make these final 2 weeks one of the best finals weeks in DCI! 

Could a certain group get their first?!

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzz.......

oof. Bloo steamrolled over the comp tonight at Nightbeat. i guess they've been doin' that most of the season, but tonight they won all 11 judges of a double panel over both devils and crown. 😬😬😬

Bostonnnn, you're the only hope! alas, rly don't see them winning either... design not at the same level. bloo would have to have a reeeally lousy run in finals. but hey, maybe. get out your voodoo dolls!!

1 hour ago, packwick said:

oof. Bloo steamrolled over the comp tonight at Nightbeat. i guess they've been doin' that most of the season, but tonight they won all 11 judges of a double panel over both devils and crown. 😬😬😬

Bostonnnn, you're the only hope! alas, rly don't see them winning either... design not at the same level. bloo would have to have a reeeally lousy run in finals. but hey, maybe. get out your voodoo dolls!!

Troopers over Cavaliers! That's more interesting to me, honestly. It has been a while since that happened.

Boston's next direct match with the Bluecoats is at that Canton, OH show just before the World Championships. So, if a change happens at the very top, and that's a big if, then it will be pretty much right at the end of the season.

There are the two Allentown contests as well, but those provide a less direct comparison, with the corps split up over two days.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching some of the finals videos on YouTube right now. I tried not to burn myself out by watching the shows too much this season, which I feel is easy to do when you follow the DCI season religiously. I'm quite enjoying the slight design changes and performance improvements that have accumulated over the last few weeks, I have to say. Nicely done! 👍

Up until Saturday, I'd never been to a DCI Finals in person. Oh, what a thrill it was from start to finish. Out of all the corps, no one got the crowd on their feet like Phantom did. Welcome back to the top four! And of course, Blue Coats won to no surprise so congrats on your all's first undefeated season.

I'd say we're in the depression phase of the postseason, but now we've got marching band season right around the corner. Cannot wait🔥