2024 BOA San Antonio Super Regional (Nov. 8 & 9)

Early predictions:

1. Vandegrift

2. Marcus 

3. The Woodlands

4. Hebron

5. Flower Mound

6. Pearland

7. Cedar Park

8. Ronald Reagan

9. Cedar Ridge

10. Vista Ridge

11. Rouse

12. Coppell

13. Keller

13. James Bowie

14. Leander 

MUSIC: Vandegrift

VISUAL: The Woodlands

GE: Vandegrift

59 minutes ago, FwefewF said:

Early predictions:

1. Vandegrift

2. Marcus 

3. The Woodlands

well ofc *i* would love woodlands in top 3 again. trends are kinda against it tho. no band has placed in the top 3 at 3 consecutive BOA SAs since 2013, when the top kinda crumbled. Texas is waaaay too competitive!! hebron's trend resets methinks bc they didn't go last yr. tw is also a bit... behind... again.... and has a lousy prelims perf time that they'll be zombified for. think the show is there tho, esp the music book w/ its shifting moods/styles/meters paced quite seamlessly, lots of textural stuff, lots of color, fits well w/ the theme, w/ some big moments too. we shalllll seeee.

32 minutes ago, packwick said:

well ofc *i* would love woodlands in top 3 again. trends are kinda against it tho. no band has placed in the top 3 at 3 consecutive BOA SAs since 2013, when the top kinda crumbled. Texas is waaaay too competitive!! hebron's trend resets methinks bc they didn't go last yr. tw is also a bit... behind... again.... and has a lousy prelims perf time that they'll be zombified for. think the show is there tho, esp the music book w/ its shifting moods/styles/meters paced quite seamlessly, lots of textural stuff, lots of color, fits well w/ the theme, w/ some big moments too. we shalllll seeee.

My biggest hope here is to see Pearland comfortably in the top half!! Love their show this year and that they are achieving these new levels of success makes me so happy! I do also think CP could shock some people here 

13 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

My biggest hope here is to see Pearland comfortably in the top half!! Love their show this year and that they are achieving these new levels of success makes me so happy! I do also think CP could shock some people here 

is there a vid of pearland anywhere? can't seem to find one. i was at boa webster but missed them in both prelims and finals.

7 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

My biggest hope here is to see Pearland comfortably in the top half!! Love their show this year and that they are achieving these new levels of success makes me so happy!

we'll have to wait and see how everyone looks and sounds in a few weeks, but methinks the chances of that are prob pretty high.