2024 BOA Round Rock (Sept. 21)

Hutto-

HELLO HUTTO!! That opening hit caught me off guard! I'm really liking the visuals for this show. The music is really fun to listen to. Its very well balanced throughout the band! The bassoon duet in movement 2 was a really cool feature since we don't get to see them very often. The solo in movement 3 was played very well as well! I know there is still cleaning and stuff to do for the show, but overall, I really like this show and can't wait to see how Hutto does this season! Congratulations to Hutto HS on making Finals!!!

LOVE this show from Hutto!!! Super happy they were able to make I believe their first finals appearance at a BOA regional, and very deservingly! They have taken it up a notch from last year which was fantastic, and seem to be on the rise. Could definitely see them making a splash at area D this year, because they look amazing and sound even better! Really great stuff Hutto! 

Just now, Tubalord11 said:

LOVE this show from Hutto!!! Super happy they were able to make I believe their first finals appearance at a BOA regional, and very deservingly! They have taken it up a notch from last year which was fantastic, and seem to be on the rise. Could definitely see them making a splash at area D this year, because they look amazing and sound even better! Really great stuff Hutto! 

I believe this show could get them into Area D finals.