14 hours ago, Sideswiperr said:

If I was to rank said bubble bands on how likely they are to make finals this year, In order, id say, Katy, Cy-Ranch, Langham Creek, Cinco Ranch(I really need to see this show to be sold), Paetow, Cy-Springs, Cy-Park, JV,. I’ve yet to see langhams show but I can’t wait!

As somebody in the langham creek band our show is looking far better than any show we've had since pre covid 

7 hours ago, bsnlc said:

4 movements, 1st movement as an opener sounds amazing, based off of beethoven's 9th symphony 

2nd movement very fast 160-168 also based off of beethoven's 9th symphony lots of throwing around the theme from woodwinds to brass i didn't like this movement at first but its definitely growing on me also it has some pretty complicated marching from what i've hear (i'm in front) it also has a bassoon flute duet near the beginning 

3rd movement is based off of dido's lament - when I am laid in earth and is just a massive bassoon solo with 16ths, 5 lets, 6 lets, and lots of 32nds while the rest of the band plays the main theme the bassoon is kinda just in the back going crazy pretty cool for being the ballad

4th movement is based off of summer from the 4 seasons as of right now its going to have a quintet with 2 bassoons, 2 flutes, and a clarinet, I don't know much about it other than that though

How are yall feeling about the Webster festival contest majjg thing?

6 minutes ago, youraveragebandkid said:

State-bound, question mark?

Also is it just me or have they grown in size since I saw their show last season?

possibility state bound?  maybe, but I don't know. I don't want to get ahead of myself because I haven't seen Tompkins show or JET. 

and yes, they grew in size!!