9.   Westwood

10.  Cypress Woods

11.  Dripping Springs

12.  Forney/Hendrickson

Just Out/Bubble Finalists

13.  Forney/Hendrickson

14.  Mcniel

15.  Brandeis

Man, this contest is INSANE. I am confident enough to say that the top 6 is most likely locked, but 7-12 can literally go any way. It's really going to come down to the quality of performance that day.

59 minutes ago, TypicalBandNerd said:

I decided to take a stab at this

1.     Vandegrift

2.    Ronald Reagan

3.    Rouse

4.    Vista Ridge

5.    Round Rock

6.    Leander

7.    Moe and Gene Johnson

8.   James Bowie

9.   Westwood

10.  Cypress Woods

11.  Dripping Springs

12.  Forney/Hendrickson

Just Out/Bubble Finalists

13.  Forney/Hendrickson

14.  Mcniel

15.  Brandeis

Man, this contest is INSANE. I am confident enough to say that the top 6 is most likely locked, but 7-12 can literally go any way. It's really going to come down to the quality of performance that day.

I agree with everything until 7th place and down. TMC is scored differently so different groups could rise in the rankings.

Something to keep in the back of your minds is WC and Bowie placed higher than Hendrickson and Leander at Dripping Springs percussion comp. I don’t know how much this will transfer to overall scores but it’s super cool thinking about how big an upset those programs could create. 

22 minutes ago, Loki said:

Something to keep in the back of your minds is WC and Bowie placed higher than Hendrickson and Leander at Dripping Springs percussion comp. I don’t know how much this will transfer to overall scores but it’s super cool thinking about how big an upset those programs could create. 

Can you send or post the Dripping Springs scoresheet?

22 minutes ago, Loki said:

I definitely wouldn’t take that into a ton of consideration, especially since some percs have their own shows specifically for drum line comps, but it’s still something 

30 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

I definitely wouldn’t take that into a ton of consideration, especially since some percs have their own shows specifically for drum line comps, but it’s still something 

I believe the placements for the large division were these

1. Vandy

2. Hebron

3. Vista

4. Cedar Park

5. Bowie

6.  WC

7. Leander

8. Henny train

In quite certain all of these bands used their marching band show since they all brought soloists.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Yea - and that comp was sorta wack though. Scoring was all over the place from what I heard.  Seems Leander always gets done dirty there for sure.  

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I believe the placements for the large division were these

1. Vandy

2. Hebron

3. Vista

4. Cedar Park

5. Bowie

6.  WC

7. Leander

8. Henny train

In quite certain all of these bands used their marching band show since they all brought soloists.

Hebron played a pirate show called “san fermin”. that’s not their field show I don’t think.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ChristopherRoden said:

Super curious to see how Cy woods does here. It’ll be so cool to see them go head to head with some central tx big dogs at a contest with a smaller lineup for more direct comparison. They sound great this year! 

Well Said. Epic show Reveal. Cool Cat ,…