1 hour ago, tubapop said:

TWHS exhibition…. Lmao, they’re on a completely different planet than the bands in this contest. Bravo. 

glad to hear it!!! lol. i do like their show more and more as the season progresses. and after watching both TMC and BOA Prosper finals tonite, im feelin quite a bit better about them roughly maintaining their late season success this yr.

3 hours ago, packwick said:

glad to hear it!!! lol. i do like their show more and more as the season progresses. and after watching both TMC and BOA Prosper finals tonite, im feelin quite a bit better about them roughly maintaining their late season success this yr.

Honestly, I don't know why you wouldn't be excited for them. Their show is obviously great. But you're the expert, I guess. 🙂

The results at this contest seem closer at the top than expected. On the other hand, if all those bands are in fact that close to Bridgeland, that's very exciting indeed, because I thought Bridgeland was awesome last weekend!

6 hours ago, Rubisco said:

Honestly, I don't know why you wouldn't be excited for them. Their show is obviously great. But you're the expert, I guess. 🙂

The results at this contest seem closer at the top than expected. On the other hand, if all those bands are in fact that close to Bridgeland, that's very exciting indeed, because I thought Bridgeland was awesome last weekend!

It’s the same thing I’ve been talking about and now the judges are confirming it - we are weaker on music. The other bands just have a wonderfully rich, strong sound. Bridgeland’s sound isn’t bad, but it’s not on the same level. The music difficulty is not as high as the other bands’ either. Just a less complex score.