2024 Birdville Marching Festival (10/12)

No major disagreements with results. Just thought Sachse would get 2nd and win color guard.

Unless I’m remembering wrong, I think Colleyville Heritage only had 6 color guard members and ended up winning the caption. They did utilize non varsity band members with swing flags as well and the woodwinds at one point of the show.

2 minutes ago, Bbowman615 said:

One judge really didn’t like Keller in the content and design cause why is k.miller and B.Ash scoring a lot different from each other 

Ben Ash was actually judging color guard. Understandable since Keller’s guard program has been rebuilding from all the guard director changes they’ve had and drop in numbers. 9th may have been a little harsh though 

On another note, it seems BC and Sachse actually tied in finals

2 minutes ago, josephbandfan said:

Ben Ash was actually judging color guard. Understandable since Keller’s guard program has been rebuilding from all the guard director changes they’ve had and drop in numbers. 9th may have been a little harsh though 

On another note, it seems BC and Sachse actually tied in finals

Ok thx for clarifying yeah I know Keller is gonna be focusing on their color guard next rehearsal