Mansfield Preview of Champions (Sep. 28) 2024

Told yall it was disastrous! I completely do not see how a band that doesn’t get any awards at all diffs bands by a whole point difference. Lake ridge was pretty terrific, Berkner was solid, and colleyville visual was amazing. Sorry but I’m not agreeing with this competition.

2 minutes ago, vandi said:

Told yall it was disastrous! I completely do not see how a band that doesn’t get any awards at all diffs bands by a whole point difference. Lake ridge was pretty terrific, Berkner was solid, and colleyville visual was amazing. Sorry but I’m not agreeing with this competition.

Cool opinion😐👍

7 minutes ago, AuroraBorealis said:

Colleyville got best visual, Lake ridge got best colorguard and i believe something else. Berkner got the rest id assume.

Best music execution and guard. Lake ridge visual was apparently 610, did they just have the absolute worst marching of all time?😭

26 minutes ago, vandi said:

I agree completely with you!

40 minutes ago, randomguardkid07 said:

Timberview is really strong this year!! I enjoyed their brass feature, I thought it was really strong! And their guard has has insane growth these past two years, nice job Timberview!!

as a timberview band kid i really appreciate this sentiment🙏