Break 

2:30- Birdville 

2:45- Duncanville 

3:00 Sachse 

Break 

3:30- Lake Ridge 

3:45- Lebanon Trail 

4:00- Frisco Reedy 

Obviously with the many other comps in DFW this day this one was bound to be smaller, but at least it means everyone gets to perform in finals! I’d imagine Duncanville will take this though I could see LT or Lake Ridge putting up a fight for first. 

8 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

Here’s the schedule for this comp: 

1:30-North Garland HS

1:45-Naaman Forest HS

2:00- Lovejoy HS

Break 

2:30- Birdville 

2:45- Duncanville 

3:00 Sachse 

Break 

3:30- Lake Ridge 

3:45- Lebanon Trail 

4:00- Frisco Reedy 

Obviously with the many other comps in DFW this day this one was bound to be smaller, but at least it means everyone gets to perform in finals! I’d imagine Duncanville will take this though I could see LT or Lake Ridge putting up a fight for first. 

Do you know Duncanville's show theme this year? Don't think I've seen it anywhere.

16 minutes ago, vandi said:

Holy crap... Only nine bands???? I swear last year this comp had a good 20. Are more bands only attending BOA comps now?

There’s just a ton of other comps this day that other regulars are going to or hosting this day instead (Boa Dfw, McKinney invitational, Don Hanna, and a good amount more). 

Also, does anyone know if Birdville will be here or at Don Hanna? Their on both schedules but unless they somehow think they’re making to Denton in 45 minutes after their run, I don’t think they can make both lol 

Just now, Tubalord11 said:

There’s just a ton of other comps this day that other regulars are going to or hosting this day instead (Boa Dfw, McKinney invitational, Don Hanna, and a good amount more). 

Also, does anyone know if Birdville will be here or at Don Hanna? Their on both schedules but unless they somehow think they’re making to Denton in 45 minutes after their run, I don’t think they can make both lol 

OHHH Boa DFW..... I see now!

36 minutes ago, BoneGuy4 said:

Any predictions on this comp? Not that many so it’ll be interesting to see where everyone comes out.

1. Lake Ridge

2.Duncanville

3.Lebanon trail

4.Sachse

5.Lovejoy

6.Birdville

7.Frisco Reedy

8.North Garland

9.Namaan forest

Lake Ridge takes music award, Dville visual, everything else not sure.

On 9/17/2024 at 7:56 AM, Tubalord11 said:

Birdville is only performing at Don Hanna on October 5th.

On 9/24/2024 at 12:09 PM, Billpop0202 said:

Duncanville's show is royals and they sound killer! I live near the area and they have a good chance at state\

Don't see how they wouldn't make state, Area C is wayyyyyyy less competitive then their old area which was area B.

On 9/18/2024 at 11:02 AM, BoneGuy4 said:

Any predictions on this comp? Not that many so it’ll be interesting to see where everyone comes out.

1.lake ridge

2. Sachse

3. duncanville

4. lebanon

5. north garland 

6. love joy

7. birdville 

8. frisco reedy 

9. naaman

39 minutes ago, melloww said:

some bands have gotten a lot better since last year especially North Garland considering they got last place at area last year 

North Garland Solid run at Mesquite. That said. Give me:

1 Ducanville 

2 Lebanon Trail

3 Lake Ridge

4 Birdville (though unclear they marching)

5 Sachse

6 North Garland

7 Lovejoy

8 N Forest

9 Reedy

Hoping Lovejoy is able to place well here after a not ideal placement at Melissa. They are under new staff, with the previous middle school director now the new head who’s been at the district for a while and a new assistant director, just a lot of new staff throughout. But, here’s my final predictions: 

1st. Lebanon Trail 

2nd Duncanville 

3rd Lake Ridge 

4th Sachse 

5th Birdville (if coming ?) 

6th Reedy 

7th Lovejoy 

8th North Garland

9th N Forest 

2 hours ago, BoneGuy4 said:

I don’t know much about Lebanon Trail. Are they doing really good this season? Also does anyone have any info about D-ville and how they’re doing.

The clips I’ve seen are promising but we’ll have a much better idea through this contest as I think it’s their first.

5 hours ago, BoneGuy4 said:

I don’t know much about Lebanon Trail. Are they doing really good this season? Also does anyone have any info about D-ville and how they’re doing.

Lebanon Trail competed at Melissa this past weekend and got 4th behind Lone Star, Rock Hill & McKinney HS. 

18 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

Hoping Lovejoy is able to place well here after a not ideal placement at Melissa. They are under new staff, with the previous middle school director now the new head who’s been at the district for a while and a new assistant director, just a lot of new staff throughout. But, here’s my final predictions: 

1st. Lebanon Trail 

2nd Duncanville 

3rd Lake Ridge 

4th Sachse 

6th Reedy 

7th Lovejoy 

8th North Garland

9th N Forest 

I think reedy has upped their game a lot since last year, especially under the direction of lovejoys old director they are even better than last year. I have reedy getting from 2nd to 5th at this competition. I got to see them at golden triangle and they are just exceptional. They won every caption and got first. 

22 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

1st. Lebanon Trail 

2nd Duncanville 

3rd Lake Ridge 

4th Sachse 

6th Reedy 

7th Lovejoy 

8th North Garland

9th N Forest 

Birdville is not going to Wylie.