Mesquite Marching Invitational 9/28

My past post blow up and notifications out the roof, I had to take break from forum. Haha

But we have made it to contest season. 

What bands will be at Mesquite on Saturday? It’s a one and done contest but has caption awards and I think a top 3 for class. 

Rockwall goes in the evening and think I’ve heard Rockwall Heath performs last. Who else might be attending and has anyone seen a marching order?

28 minutes ago, TexasStrangers said:

If I remember this correctly, isn't this contest one where the bands go and get a rating and that is it? I known in the past several bands would go perform at this then go to another contest later that afternoon and perform.

Pretty much. Think they get a rating and announce a top 3 in class and caption awards (cough cough usually hebron across board). But yes, you are correct, this is a one march performance. 

I think you meant to make the title of this forum “Mesquite marching festival”, but invitational sounds cooler.

here’s a list of the bands that will be at this competition. Sorry about some of the misspelled names of these high schools, I was frantically trying to write these down.

Crandall

South garlands

May bank

Greenville

Quitman

Highland park

Ustuce

Lakeview centennial

Tyler legacy

Cado mills

Kemp

Commerce

North garland

Malicalf

Pascal

Garland

Hebron

Centennial

Naaman forest

Cough man

Canton

Scurry riser

Palmer

Loin oak

16 minutes ago, BoneGuy4 said:

I think you meant to make the title of this forum “Mesquite marching festival”, but invitational sounds cooler.

here’s a list of the bands that will be at this competition. Sorry about some of the misspelled names of these high schools, I was frantically trying to write these down.

Crandall

South garlands

May bank

Greenville

Quitman

Highland park

Ustuce

Lakeview centennial

Tyler legacy

Cado mills

Kemp

Commerce

North garland

Malicalf

Pascal

Garland

Hebron

Centennial

Naaman forest

Cough man

Canton

Scurry riser

Palmer

Loin oak

You are correct. Realized after I hit post. I think I prefer your spelling on some of the schools. Cough man for Kaufman is my favorite! 🤩 

9 hours ago, BoneGuy4 said:

Crandall

South garlands

May bank

Greenville

Quitman

Highland park

Ustuce

Lakeview centennial

Tyler legacy

Cado mills

Kemp

Commerce