DCI Tryouts

LordGiggles

Haha yeah, though i want to be the guy out on the field who is gonna play high C's above everyone else. For now im just content with my saxophone though.

dude you should totaly learn trumpet. I played the alto sax last year and I decided to learn the trumpet. I started last october and practiced hardcore all through the year and summer and by the time band camp came, I was one of the best trumpets in the band. If you have the drive and dedication to do it, it shouldent take more than 7 months for it to feel like your main instroment. Thats about how long it took me.

being completely way out of the midwest (live in NY, got to school in DC), my only two plausible options are cadets and crossmen (BAC does camps in FLA). im really hoping to make cadets this year, if not, i think i may invest in the money to go out to madison the next weekend for their auditions. crossmen would be cool, but word on the street in the northeast is they may be relocating? so im skeptical about trying out there.

for the guy who marched scouts this year, how do their auditions work? nothing is up on the site yet...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...