SCV's 07 show = "!"

aggietrumpet327

Santa Clara Vanguard announces 2007, 2008, and 2009 shows

The Santa Clara Vanguard is very excited to announce three unique and entirely different show concepts to take the corps through the end of the decade.

The design team has been hard at work creating 3 entirely different show concepts for each of the next 3 years. In doing so, they are laying a strong foundation for Vanguard's continued success, keeping them at the forefront of the drum corps activity.

In 2007, the Vanguard is pleased to present to you:

.jpg

In 2008 the Vanguard looks forward to bringing you "3hree" followed by "Clue" in 2009.

B)

OK, I'm sorry, but How in the world is the announcer going to announce "!"?!

"On the field, from Santa Clara, California, presenting their 2007 Program-What?! How do I pronounce THAT?!"

A serious point, how do you pronounce that? I think some people will go just to hear the announcer attempt it.

QUOTE (G'townPIT @ Oct 11 2006, 12:52 AM)
So are those three shows related in concept? Or are they three different themes that they just decided to go with? I mean, why would they decide to pick their shows 2/3 years in advance other than the obvious reasons?

"The Santa Clara Vanguard is very excited to announce three unique and entirely different show concepts to take the corps through the end of the decade."

The subtitle to the show, from the mouth of Nicholas E. Williams (Brass Caption at SCV), is "Eureka: The Music of Ravel and Respighi"

Thanks for making that clear. I figured earlier when you said it was Eureka that Nick Williams had said that, since you go to UNT. I'm trying to imagine him saying the show title, and all i can hear is a completely monotone, unenthusiastic, "eureka..." <_<^_^

• 3 weeks later...