LD Bell's Newest Instrument!

Heh, I could just see on the video, they make one of those boxes in the corner of the screen that just shows the garbage truck. That would be so funny, I'd buy it.

LMAO! That would be pretty funny. :lol:

During our UIL region there was a really loud train that interupted us and when we watched the DVD we heard this really loud spanish radio playing throught ALL of the bands preformances... I have no clue where it came from.

QUOTE (Skippy @ Oct 31 2006, 01:04 AM)
Yeah, I regret not practicing at this moment, but it's too late now.

But it's ok, because I get to see BEN FOLDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!11111!!one!1!!!!

Dude, how was the concert??

Ben Folds is performing in Houston tonight with the Houston Symphony. I wish I could go. sad.gifsad.gif

Oh my god, was it ever amazing. The best part was all the songs and jams he improvised on the spot. He busted out his "halloween synthesizer" and was going nuts with it. Like, someone yelled out "CAN YOU PLEASE PLAY FIRED" but Ben heard "fire", so he instantly started shredding this piece on the synth and singing about fire. Then he had some drum and bass solos too.

He found a way to work that synthesizer into most every song, at random times, it was hilarious. The concert was really entertaining. He interacts with the crowd so well.

Guy: "Hey Ben! They (security) won't let me sit closer to you!!"

Ben: "Dude, that sucks! How about you come and sit next to me for a song"

I just did what I do at every DCI contest, regardless of what my ticket says, and went and sat in the best seats in the house, and no one ever claimed them. 4th row center, pretty good deal.

My sister is going to the Houston one. Before the DFW one was announced, I was considering skipping class and driving down to Houston to see him. It's going to be a lot different concert than what I saw last night though. He probably won't be able to sing "**** ain't ****" for one thing, haha.