Crossmen

Lustra.exe

What do yall think the possibility of the Crossmen getting a new uniform design being?

it'd be a cool change to go along with the location change.

and on that note, do corps get a new set of uni's every year?

because they can't possibly have the same set for a certain amount of years because not all the members are the same size... well anyway.

Crossmen? New Uni's??? :huh:

At the end of the 2006 season, they were getting new uniforms. I assume they still are, YEA! 's contract with FJM was up, and they weren't happy with them for some reason. So expect new uniforms for both YEA! corps.

And corps may get a few new unis each year, but most of the time you just try them on and they fit them to you, like hem them and such.

How about this for Crossmen 2007:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/367902...me+-in%3Ascraps

and on that note, do corps get a new set of uni's every year?

because they can't possibly have the same set for a certain amount of years because not all the members are the same size... well anyway.

No, corps do not get new unis every year. They can get new instruments and even whole battery sets each year (depending on the contract they have), but not unis. Most D-I corps (I can't speak for II or III) carry seamstresses on staff to adjust the unis during the long season. It's been reported that DCI kids can lose an average of 15 lbs during the season, so adjustments must be made.

At the end of the 2006 season, they were getting new uniforms. I assume they still are, YEA! 's contract with FJM was up, and they weren't happy with them for some reason. So expect new uniforms for both YEA! corps.

And corps may get a few new unis each year, but most of the time you just try them on and they fit them to you, like hem them and such.

yeah! Is that for real? That is cool.

White though?

I'd rather them stick with the black and red.

Overall I like the look you presented. Not a big fan of white aussies, though.

It's defidently a look you can grow to love, though.

Considering it'll get pretty darned hot up un SA, subbing the black for some white would be practical.

Many Texas bands seem to handle it well, but I guess drum corps is a different ball game. I still think they should stick with the black uniforms, but could someone explain to me how black uni's hold back their visual caption.

Mmm...yeah, I don't like white uniforms. Granted, sometimes they look really cool, but when not everyone is all clean it looks too dirty sometimes.

But hey! Whatever works! Maybe they can hand out those pen-sized Clorox things to all the band kids, haha.

i luv that. it looks cool!!