i want to do DCi

xraidercutiex

i went to a camp last year + they wanted me to learn bass but i left so that i could actually learn how to play it and then come back once i thought i was experienced enough. well, when i told a coordinator that i was NOT going to come back until next year he got upset with me. i just thought i was doing what was best for everybody but anyway...i`d like to go back again but to a different group. not on bass, though. i`ve loved doing cymbals the past two years and no, i`m not scv great but i improved A LOT A LOT so i think that if i just work hard i could have what it takes. i`m not worried about the doubt other people might have in me because i feel personally that i could do it...so, should i just go for it??

Probably, since the "legalizing" if you will of sound equipment into DCI in the early 2000s.

It might not be the best idea in foresight considering the recent bashing on the Cadets for the usage of their equipment in "unorthodox" ways. But, then again, a lot of people love Reagan's show ideas since they are so unique, so who knows if they'll make their approach more conservative or not. That all remains to be seen.

• 2 weeks later...