Live! BOA GN Finals Review

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Scores are up on the BOA website. They have been up for about 10 minutes

I follow the BOA website. I know the scores are up. I'm wondering why there are even scores in the first place. For the past few years, they don't announce scores at GN Finals and we have to wait until the following Monday for the recaps.

both

big LD bell fan?? and its all good that u think that nothing wrong with that just i think the gigantic edge over bell in state in my opinion were those oboes.. that and bells show was a giant BOA show this year right? so its not that bad that they got second at state... not dissing the woodlands or anyone else but they got pretty high with a boa show unlike the woodlands that didnt make state at all..

Once again not dissing any other bands

Just i gotta agree i kind of think they should have made 1st at grand nats but its all good cant really say anything for sure until i see broken arrows show

big LD bell fan?? and its all good that u think that nothing wrong with that just i think the gigantic edge over bell in state in my opinion were those oboes.. that and bells show was a giant BOA show this year right? so its not that bad that they got second at state... not dissing the woodlands or anyone else but they got pretty high with a boa show unlike the woodlands that didnt make state at all..

Once again not dissing any other bands

Just i gotta agree i kind of think they should have made 1st at grand nats but its all good cant really say anything for sure until i see broken arrows show

What?

has anyone noticed that texas bands get really close?? like last year reagan was second and this year bell was second trend?

yeah, i just think BOA is rewarding Non-winners now. Like last year Carmel, imo didnt have a 1st place show, but they hadnt won a GN, so they won. This year, BA hadnt won a GN, and won. So hopefully next time Reagan or Bell go to GN, they will get the win :P . Oh, and as for Marcus, they are awesome, I'm just getting a tad bit annoyed with the cute shows.