LD Bell GE you wouldn't notice.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I just wanted to share with you a higher quality video of L.D. Bell's show from Finals.

http://dfife.com/video/theRemaining.htm

I just got done watching the show for the third time in a row and I'm still left speechless. I can't describe the ending in any other way.

I thought I've seen it all in the marching arts but boy was I wrong. Thanks L.D. Bell for pushing the activity to a whole new level.

Guys, I just wanted to share with you a higher quality video of L.D. Bell's show from Finals.

I just got done watching the show for the third time in a row and I'm still left speechless. I can't describe the ending in any other way.

I thought I've seen it all in the marching arts but boy was I wrong. Thanks L.D. Bell for pushing the activity to a whole new level.

YES! High cam!

n1548270024_30016369_6118.jpg

n1548270024_30016370_6394.jpg

That was scary as heck man. I've been equally scared watching many horror movies. Just imagine those things slowly rising up. There were MANY screams of terror and gasps from the crowd. Unreal.

Is this the biggest "flying tarp" in a marching band show? It's close, but I think it tops the flag in SCV's 1991 Miss Saigon show.

haha none of the judges happened to be under here when they ripped this tarp out right?? : P and if only we could all freak out the judges for some fun

I could've sworn in Broken Arrow's ballad I heard a part from an old Reagan show (probably 2004?)

Well your absolutely correct, except more like 80% of the show was music Reagan had done before due to Guidry doing their music as well.

Broken's Arrow's show where former Reagan was played:

9:00-9:20 9:55-10:36: Reagan 2002 Closer

1:50-2:20 3:20-4:05 4:45-5:00 7:45-8:30: Reagan 2004, nearly identical to intro in music and some similarities in drill as well

6:40-7:40: Reagan 2005 Trumpet solo

Well your absolutely correct, except more like 80% of the show was music Reagan had done before due to Guidry doing their music as well.

Broken's Arrow's show where former Reagan was played:

9:00-9:20 9:55-10:36: Reagan 2002 Closer

1:50-2:20 3:20-4:05 4:45-5:00 7:45-8:30: Reagan 2004, nearly identical to intro in music and some similarities in drill as well

6:40-7:40: Reagan 2005 Trumpet solo

haha, i find it hilarious. I mean, I'm all for using the same music, but when it's practically the same arrangement, not so much lol. But oh well. Good job anyway

What happened to the video? It's not showing it's on the server anymore.

All of the posting about the video on here and on the BOA forums attracts a lot of attention from the people that actually own the rights to the video.

I see. So is Music for All Inc. not like liking Bell having that video on there? And if so, why does Bell not have the right to show their own video on there?

I see. So is Music for All Inc. not like liking Bell having that video on there? And if so, why does Bell not have the right to show their own video on there?

It isn't Bell's video; it is MFA's video of Bell's performance and Bell signed away the distribution rights as part of the paperwork for their entry into the competition.

It sucks, but it's the rules.