• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't do district it's just region for us, no district. however, i think itd be cool to have a district band. we'd be awesome (marcus, flower mound, hebron, lewisville, the colony)

i know there isnt a district band that performs, its just a region band, im asking who gets to keep goin on through the process and for you not till December 2nd, MY GOD!!! thats forever

Puh-leeze...and you made like, what, top of one of the second bands last year? You'll do great Andy..and make me look like a loooooo-ser :)

But yeahh...see ya then! One week to go B)

:lol: you give me too much credit. da two of us are gonna make top band this year! no more CCISD to deal with. aldine is similar to pasadena schools, but idk about the other people.

:lol:  you give me too much credit.  da two of us are gonna make top band this year! no more CCISD to deal with.  aldine is similar to pasadena schools, but idk about the other people.

Thank God CCISD got moved to region 17...I think it'll be a little easier for some of us to make region band. I'm still kind of worried though, because of Humble & Kingwood people :unsure:

Thank God CCISD got moved to region 17...I think it'll be a little easier for some of us to make region band. I'm still kind of worried though, because of Humble & Kingwood people :unsure:

i dont believe that there was a person from humble to make top band last year, and kingwood has meagan and cody, idk about the other people, i think they all graduated finally