How did the Woodlands...?

Hey I'm new here, and this might've already been asked, but I was wondering, how did the Woodlands use synthesizers to make their drum major sound the way she did in the Hide and Seek parts?

Is it a certain program?

I know Imogen Heap uses some sort of keyboard/guitar instrument.

Anyway, just wondering.

Thanks!

did that electronic malfunction at GNats Finals take down their GE or something

and i have a question... How does your GE go up a nd down?

yeah, they had a few deductions, so im guessing thats what its from. but umm GE...its a total from the average music score and visual or something...i cant explain it lol...or magic :P

Hide and Seek was basically like that. I didn't want to leave with a bad feeling so I picked up my harmonizer and played my keyboard and recorded it on my Mini-Disc recorder.

From the moment I put fingers to keys, and voice to harmonizer, the song just appeared. 4

and i have a question... How does your GE go up a nd down?

Yeah...thats the $64,000 question aint it!! The BOA sheets weight GE as like 60% of the overall score i think...ugh...GE is all about creating "moments" both musically and visually to make the audience (and hopefully the judges) say "wow" or "oooo" and get that warm fuzzy feeling...Its a very subjective caption. One judge may love it...another may hate it...I dont think its quite as fair as BOA intended. The feeling I get; is that 60% of your score is based on a judges opinion...not necessarily how well the show was executed. So thats my rant about GE...I think ill start a new topic about it...cuz yeah...my program got hosed in GE this year...so im a little sore about it! LOL