Performing Arts Center

@ Westfield we have the most beautiful performing arts center. :wub: AKA "The PAC" I love working there in the spring time with the DC festivals, and when we have different events. anything that is remotely close to the best technology is inside. It's a marvel to look at also, plus it was named after god himself "Philip Geiger".

So...wat do you perform in?

we just call it "The PAC"! we had a naming ceremony for it last year but i forgot who we named it after. but yeah its nice, i remember we had a DC festival last year and these ladies were taking pictures of the pac, and were like "OMG this is amazing, u guys are soo lucky to have a facility like this" soooo i'm guessing it's pretty nice..lol

Its the University of North Texas....

At my high school we had an Awsome Band Hall, but a crappy Auditorium. The Band has its own seperate building, With a huge band hall, and slightly smaller band hall, a library, two pretty big ensemble rooms, a guard room, a percussion studio, 5 offices, a locker room, an upstairs with a ton of practice rooms and a uniform room, and a huge parlor right when you walk in.

Back in my day we would watch movies on our big screen TV with surround sound, and take naps in the upstairs practice rooms. I loved the Seguin Band hall. :D

Last night we played in our christmas concert, and yes we had to show off our brand new ($380,000) sound system. This system allows you to control the decay time (the echo) of any note that you play. That system can make a small ensemble sound like U of H (quantity wise).Pretty neat