Monograph IV... I haven't looked at it much but it's long. I might just do that one for school and I'll probably do Tornado for solo & ensemble... I'm pretty excited about it. B)

Yes, Monograph IV is long AND hard... I played it my senior year at the behest of my lessons teacher and I swear it almost killed me. But it was such a good feeling when I got something right, so it was worth most of the stress in the end. So, good luck with that!

• 2 weeks later...

Im doing a fairly hard trumpet solo, Nightsongs for Flugelgorn and/or Trumpet. I get to play on both the trumpet and flugel so its kinda cool hearing the two voices in the piece, but its got a lot of weird intervals. Oh well atleast I dont have to memorize, hehe, I love knowing the fact that there are songs you dont have to memorize!

my solo is boring..but man oh man..

Our Ensemble is god.

Suite- For Four Equal Clarinets.

Its soo awesome sounding.

The third movement sounds like some sort of crime scene investigating song, so we declared that all four of us should go in suites with sun glasses. :D God, I'm so excited about this peice.