I'm sorry. I can go get a 2 and a half hour full length movie that costed the producers millions of dollars, months of filming and editing, large scale distribution all for $20.

MUSIC PIRATE, RAWR

like i said, just start uploading stuff

..heck you can watch all of blast on youtube, they just have it cut up in segments

i dont know much about the "behind the scenes" of boa video editing and such

as for audio..the new company made it even easier for themselves by have a groupl of central mikes up towards the top....no more on the ground stuff..and quality audio like the old company

just get a group of friends and buy the dvd and a pack of 50 dvd-r's ...walla

...why am i back on these forums?..

TTTT

boa is just a bunch of money hungry ****

ya...i hope they can get some big corporate sponsors ...cough yahmaha

While I understand $100 dollars is a bit steep for some you have to think about it this way....

The best produced DVD's come from where? Bands of America, Drum Corps International & Winter Guard International. I would rather spend the money on a high quality product rather than the cheaper and poorly produced DVD's that Vestige Video produces for the UIL State Championships. The State DVD's are a joke.

If you want a good product, you're going to have to pay for it.

Is there any way possible we could get the media back up? I would love to have all the songs, and i don't have limewire. I've searched through iTunes to see if they had any but they didn't, and i don't think bands.org has a media site. By the way, google has a cool video of Phantom Regiment's "Harmonic Journey."