Deathmatch of (TX)Bands Round 1 (Prelims)

QUOTE (LdTrumpetWailer @ Jan 3 2007, 06:22 PM)
richland 2005. dude what are you bragging about? I'm not getting mad or wanting a battle but seriously what are you trying to say.

That they have a cool show. HEs not putting us down just simply pointing out the fact that everyone is voting for Bell. Im guessing. 7th in the nation is something to brag about as far as Im concerned so lighten up just a little

Its ok...I'm sure your just mad cuz you didnt get taht solo today tongue.gif

seems I'm quite a controversial person here! Oh well, I didn't mean anything negative. personally I like all our shows this year better than last year. and not for the fact that I had a solo either. I just liked the concept better. thoughts are much more interesting than stages of life. And it's more interesting to watch a scary show about the tribulations(at least that's what I thought) than a show about the rapture(again, my interpretation). although if you guys wanna take what I said as offensive, I'll argue with you all day long, I'm known for it . ;)

QUOTE (Shiloh Phoenix @ Jan 3 2007, 09:08 PM)
seems I'm quite a controversial person here! Oh well, I didn't mean anything negative. personally I like all our shows this year better than last year. and not for the fact that I had a solo either. I just liked the concept better. thoughts are much more interesting than stages of life. And it's more interesting to watch a scary show about the tribulations(at least that's what I thought) than a show about the rapture(again, my interpretation). although if you guys wanna take what I said as offensive, I'll argue with you all day long, I'm known for it . wink.gif

Lol, don't worry about it

alright alright already! I see your point but it looked wierd to me cause you only voted for 3 and out of order to boot. That confused me so that was my point and I already said I didn't want to argue just to hear your logical response which I got. So no argueing thank you! and Zach you suck cause you didn't get my point and you can have one freakin' solo. I don't care cause blue devils will beat blue stars no matter what you say.