Who's Winning the Superbowl???

barisaxy08

i hate payton and the mannings but people wont shut up about him untill he "wins the big one"... he did a okay job last night... the only reason i was rooting for the colts last night was cuz i hate new england...

i basicly hate any team that is not the COWBOYS

but the colts will prolly win but im gonna root for the bears...

I'm rooting for the Colts now that the patriots are out. I think Grossman is too inconsistant, but who knows. And the Colts run defense was horrrrible in the regular season but I don't think you can say the same thing now.

Colts - 27

Bears - 24

Adam Vinatieri game winning field goal. Haha, if it happens, I called it.

More importantly.......Cowboys 2007 :)

man yall are a bunch of ban-wagon-fans...

i have been thinking and i came to the conclusion that this will be a great super bowl...the colts are red hot but manning cant calm down. the bears are great but can rex be more consitant??? the "X" factor is gonna be the bears "D" and t-rex...its the bears game to lose, but if they have a decent game they will come out on top...

GO BEARS

since Green Bay got screwed out of the play-offs, and I pretty much hate everyone else...

I'll go with Colts. Because I'm a Green Bay fan, and it is my duty to hate and despise anything that starts with Chi and ends with cagobears.

-C

i totally respect you... you are a true fan of your team and i would do the exact same thing if the cowboys were in that position... i love people like you... stick with your team when there not doing well and you love to see them win.... this is the beauty of sports fans...