Bill Parcells...

bluebellbrass07

i heard that OU's bob stoops had dinner with jerry jones last night... rob reviera would be a good canidate. so would the guy from the chargers... i wonder if jimmy johnson wants to come back. some say mack brown, i say noooo(im a texas fan but he isnt nfl worthy). steve mariuchi(sp?)???lovie smith is free next year!!! who knows maybe jerry will coach the team next year...

how about raising tom landry from the dead. i love tom :rolleyes: .

if all else fails lets bring in a genius who cant spell but knows his football...(me)

i heard that OU's bob stoops had dinner with jerry jones last night... rob reviera would be a good canidate. so would the guy from the chargers... i wonder if jimmy johnson wants to come back. some say mack brown, i say noooo(im a texas fan but he isnt nfl worthy). steve mariuchi(sp?)???lovie smith is free next year!!! who knows maybe jerry will coach the team next year...

if all else fails lets bring in a genius who cant spell but knows his football...(me)

Randy Galloway is pulling for Jimmy Johnson to come back, but I don't think Jimmy will leave his nice and cushie current job.

i heard that OU's bob stoops had dinner with jerry jones last night... rob reviera would be a good canidate. so would the guy from the chargers... i wonder if jimmy johnson wants to come back. some say mack brown, i say noooo(im a texas fan but he isnt nfl worthy). steve mariuchi(sp?)???lovie smith is free next year!!! who knows maybe jerry  will coach the team next year...

i hope jerry jones doesnt coach the cowboys...that would make me offcially hate the team because i hate jerry enough as it is. cowboys arent going to be as good next year.

cause he sux. time for a change.. : ]

now, T.O. can GO

what do you know about football???

i hope jerry jones doesnt coach the cowboys...that would make me offcially hate the team because i hate jerry enough as it is. cowboys arent going to be as good next year.

i bet they win the big one next year.