Okay, so I do believe Round Rock does have a reputation for their talents.

Considering we have 42 percussionists in our band now, our Percussion director thought it would be a great idea to start a indoor drumline.

The funny thing about it is.. They are just now getting a show together and just now learning music.

Our first year to compete. It should be exciting how it turns out.

It's funny how the expect to get dead last.

Soo all in all, is your school competing in indoor drumline..?

i live in ky and we have indoor percussion. its REALLY big (important) up here. almost bigger than marching band. we have won tri-state circut (ohio,Kentucky,&Indiana Indoor percussion circut) six out of our 13 year span. indoor is really fun and entertaining. theres some pretty awesome videos on wgi.com. look at music city mystique. WOW! at wgi we made our highest of 13th outta 46 units last year <_< . lol. everyone should ask their directors about starting indoor drumlines. it be really interesting to see texas indoor units, especially since you guys are marching gods.

xJustin

they just dont want to be wrong, if they say theyr gonna do well and they dont, they will feel stupid... ^_^

No, they seriously believe they are going to get dead last.

Anyways, these are the contests they are going to. Hopefully, I can go to at least one of them. It should be funnn.

2/24 Hendrickson (same contest as Winter Guard)

3/10 Oak Ridge Houston

3/31 Championships, San Marcos