i got my very first sunburn at band camp............. no seriously i'm a pacific islander thats like hawaii and the philippines and stuff and i never got burned before no matter how long i just lay there with my bare skin in teh sun but that year........ ugh it was bad and when it peeled it was like tons of dandruff coming off my back ewwwww  :P

Gah, lucky! I get burned everytime I step in the sun... seriously. If I'm out there for more than about 5 minutes, I get burned somewhere. An arm, my face... it sucks. <_<

By the way, hey guys. As you can tell by the signature, I'm Ashley. (And I'm new.)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remember that it hurts more when you're a rookie marcher.

I hope you're right, because the pain I feel as a rookie drummer is indescribable. OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

My shins hurt, my calves hurt, my back hurts, and my perc director has just about killed all of my pride for making it in the line.

I need a massage!

That's just sad. I play trumpet... and I always threaten the trumpets that I will go get them a mellophone AND some tenors to wear. Ha, I'd like to see that actually happen.

Wow what a threat! lol But I like it. Our band does something kinda like that at the end of the season called "instrument appreciation day." So the pics get to hold euphs or something and vise versa. It's great to watch some of them suffer because they're not used to holding up a big instrument like that. But at the end of the day you really appreciate your instrument or you really don't. :D

Band Camp was fun today. During our lunch break me and some other band pple walked to the elementary play ground and just played. lol. It brought back *memories*. It fun tryin to squeeze into the slide thats way to small for you. lol. We ended up getting cought up in the moment so we were 10 minuts late for band...lol.

Wow what a threat! lol But I like it. Our band does something kinda like that at the end of the season called "instrument appreciation day." So the pics get to hold euphs or something and vise versa. It's great to watch some of them suffer because they're not used to holding up a big instrument like that. But at the end of the day you really appreciate your instrument or you really don't. :D

that sounds like an awesome idea....

I appreciated my instrument... I've held a baritone and some quads and I think a tuba. I appreciate my tiny little picc. :D