Greatest Marching Band Ever...

These are the most perfectly executed shows I've ever seen... they're like HS drum corps (although they have woodwinds). Their drill is crazy hard, and so is their music! Oh, and the guard is just... indescribable. You just have to watch these videos...

there are more, you have to watch these!

Fly these kids over to America and let them compete with Bell, Carmel, Broken Arrow, and Marcus. Honestly, I don't know who would win. Difficulty and execution go to this Japanese band, by far, although show design is a little, eh. Still though, some drum corps don't have drill that demanding or clean.

I think someone on the BOA forums said Music for All should fly them over and let them perform in exhibition. That'd be freakin' sweeeeeeet!

Edited by itsstephenyo

I think someone on the BOA forums said Music for All should fly them over and let them perform in exhibition. That'd be freakin' sweeeeeeet!

Yup, that was me. It would be awesome to have them perform at Grand Nationals as a guest exhibition band.

Wow. That's amazing. The double tongued with extreme power while they were practically dancing around on the field. Something even most Grand Nats bands would have trouble with. And they made it look like it was nothing.

If they were competing here in the States, they'd beat just about every band as far as music and marching goes. Show design, as someone previously said, isn't wonderful. I wasn't visually entertained. Musically, though, this show rocked.

oh my goodness...this is very impressive. ESPECIALLY for a high school band. i would be scared to have to compete against that. Man...they are amazing. and the thing that gets me is that they aren't even marching on a field with yard markings or anything. that's crazy. tells you how far ahead Japan is...

Their sound was a little bright for me at times. I prefer big, bassy sounds from a band. Also, Fata1, how were you NOT visually entertained?!?! That was some of the most ridiculous drill I've ever seen.

Well, I mean, drill was hard and entertaining but it just seemed kind of boring. Drill-wise was good, though. It just didn't have that flare that I've come to expect from bands that play and march as amazingly as these kids do.