2005 Summer Movies

LordGiggles

I've seen Batman Begins twice now. It is an awesome movie. I love how they show his childhood, and him training and everything. The movie is much darker than the old Batman movies. And his voice when he's in his suit is awesome. Also, Killian Murphey is an awesome bad guy. This movie is definitely very high on my favorite movie lists.

I heard Madagascar was really boring and the new kind of animation in my opinion wasn't that great, and they should have stuck to Shrek graphics. I'm gonna wait till it comes out on DVD to watch it. Anyone else have an opinion?

I saw Madagascar. You heard right. It's not that great of a movie. Parts of it were funny, like the penguins. But the rest of it was just ok.

Also, I heard that Mr. and Mrs. Smith was one of the best movies ever.

I heard Madagascar was really boring and the new kind of animation in my opinion wasn't that great, and they should have stuck to Shrek graphics. I'm gonna wait till it comes out on DVD to watch it. Anyone else have an opinion?

I went to see Madagascar when it first came out. It was me and like 6 other people, I thought it was great! I <33333333333333333 teh penguins! Maybe that's a girl thing....but I thought it was great!

and how does it compare to other sandler movies?

I haven't seen the original Longest Yard, so I don't know how to answer that question. And in comparison to other Sandler movies, I thought it was very good. If you liked his older stuff, I think you'd like this movie.

I don't know about any of you guys though, but compared to his other works, 50 First Dates didn't seem as funny ( Though it was a good movie, don't get me wrong )

I didn't see 50 First Dates, but if you wanna talk about an Un-Sandler like movie, see Spanglish. It was just weird to see Sandler in such a serious role.

My girlfriend dragged me to Bewitched today, and it was terrible. It confused the heck out of me, and It wasn't very "Will Ferrel" Funny. There were a few Will Ferrel jokes, but not much. The only good thing was Nicole Kidman, and I'm not talking about her acting.