just wondering..anyone here play counter strike?

mnkyman

Actually, its funny that you bring this up, because I just started playing the game this past Thursday. However, I am still just a beginner, and you'd probably kill me very easily. Ah, the fun of being a beginner! :D

- mindfulmusician

beginners are often called n00bs. as in newby. just incase you didnt know.

cough(what a n00b)cough

I don't know what season or episode, but I can give you the general synopsis if you want. Well, it just came on LAST SUNDAY (Nov. 20th); as usual, Stewie was trying to kill Lois, and at the same time, Peter was wondering how to bond with Stewie. Thus, Peter figures out that whenever they (they being Stewie and Peter) play practical jokes or otherwise inflict physical harm on Lois, they begin to bond. Of course, mayhem ensues, and Lois almost gets killed in the process. Somewhere in the middle of the show, Peter begins to feel bad for all of the things that he's done to Lois; however, Lois is still a bit mad at him, and when he shifts his support back to Lois, the bond between him and Stewie starts to break. This is when Peter starts to feel horrible; Brian, in a humorous and valiant effort to cheer up Peter, tries to dress up like a banana (like the banana in thesnareguy's avatar) and do the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song and dance. Yeah, I thought it was quite a good episode overall. B)

- mm