is anyone

coolest_kid_ever

I was going to audition for a division I... the Crossmen. Until YEA! decided that the Texas audition camp was a stupid idea and canceled it. Pity. Now I'm just trying to join whatever I can... hopefully I will make Arizona Academy (they have a very impressive staff), a very new division II corps, and barring that, a corps planning on its first competitive season this year called Trinity... which will probably end up being Division III, maybe II.

I was going to audition for a division I... the Crossmen. Until YEA! decided that the Texas audition camp was a stupid idea and canceled it. Pity. Now I'm just trying to join whatever I can... hopefully I will make Arizona Academy (they have a very impressive staff), a very new division II corps, and barring that, a corps planning on its first competitive season this year called Trinity... which will probably end up being Division III, maybe II.

Oh man, I got an apd of the Academy this summer... Amazing. They would have easily won div. 2 championships had they gone. That would be a wonderful corps to march.

I want to try out for revoloution... probly not this year. Most likely next year.

Ditto to that. I wanted to do it this year, but then I figured it'd be best to wait until I started college so I could get used to being on my own for long periods of time.

And Skippy... GO FOR THE CAVIES!!!! YAY GREEN MACHINE!! (Can you tell that they're my favorite drum corps?)

There's one based here in my hometown. I dont know if they're still doing it, but they just started last year. Theyre called Trinity Drum Corp. Dont know anything about them. Now my story, Well i tried out for Blue Knights in their November camp and got a call back. Im going again this month on the 16th.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, I'm past my age out year, so you won't be cheering for me exactly...But if you want a good corps to cheer for, try the Blue Devils. This corps has one 11 world championships, more than any other DCI program. They have a great reputation, produce annual crowd pleasing shows, and overall have a great attitude and work ethic. I'm not saying any other corps does not have those same attributes, I don't know much about any other corps besides a bit of history, and their shows.

If you're looking to march, BD has a B and C corps as well, there are people as young as 4 in the BD C corps (really funny watching them march). Some have been with the organization for 16 years, climbing through the corps. You get quite a reputation and most definitely respect for being there that long.

Also, if you want to travel, BD is one of the only US DCI corps that tours outside of the US. They've been all over the world in the past 15 years, most recently a 3 week tour of Europe this past summer, where they won a world marching festival over 300 someodd organizations, and then came back to the States to finish off their DCI tour.