2017 BOA San Antonio Super Regionals Predictions

Fast food is junk, no matter how its branded. Yuck!

On a related note, I would love for those in attendance or watchimg the live stream to share their opinions on standout groups/ impressive surprises/ disappointments/ etc. The live blog is nice, but its hard to actually get a good feel for how good each band does because they make an effort to be positive and encouraging for all of the bands. Since I can neither afford a Flo marching subscription, nor would I have time to watch if I could, I would love your feedback and the ability to feel included.

When I get home I’m going to start tune into flo ASAP and watch

My shot in the dark predictions.  Other than FloMo I have only seen the schools that FMHS plays in football and then it was just a halftime show.

1     Claudia Taylor Johnson H.S., TX
2     Hebron H.S., TX
3     Flower Mound H.S., TX
4     Avon H.S., IN
5     Leander H.S., TX
6     Ronald Reagan H.S., TX
7     The Woodlands H.S., TX
8     Marcus H.S., TX
9     Round Rock H.S., TX
10     Vandegrift H.S., TX
11     Cedar Ridge H.S., TX
12     L.D. Bell H.S., TX
13     James Bowie H.S., TX
14     Keller H.S., TX

Didn't set an alarm this morning so I was up a little later than I had wanted to be.

But so far I was surprised by Tompkins High school, could maybe make top half.

Thought O'Connor was cool if you just ignore the visual part of the show, that will weigh them down from being in the 20s.

Cedar Park has the toughest performance slot thought. They are the first finalist level band and the judges cant risk over scoring them. I really hope it doesn’t hurt their finals chances.

If they are truly better than the groups after them, then everyone else is scored below them. That's how it works. They become the standard that all of the rest of the bands are measured so it's not that bad of a draw.

Hey we are on our way to the dome and are going to be let loose for about 2 hours do please say when you are getting ready to raid the concession stand so maybe I can meet you.

Would love to meet leandermomma and the Daniels!

Good luck on your performance, I'll be up here in the DFW cheering y'all on from Flomarching. Taking vacation from work today is proving to be well worth it.