Here is the list of San Antonio finalists and what they're doing that weekend (Oct. 13).

Cedar Park - BOA Waco

Hendrickson - No public schedule

The Woodlands - No public schedule

James Bowie - Blank calendar

Ronald Reagan - Texas Marching Classic

Leander - No public schedule

Cedar Ridge - Texas Marching Classic

Keller - TBD (They told band members to keep this weekend open...)

Cedar Park - No public schedule

Hebron - Plano Invitational

Marcus - No public schedule

Flower Mound - No public schedule

Avon - lol

Vandegrift - BOA Waco

CTJ - BOA Waco

Other bands:

Rouse - BOA Waco

Waxahachie - BOA Waco

Keller Central - BOA Waco

Coppell - BOA Waco

Wakeland - BOA Waco

Round Rock - No committments

If anyone has insider info on bands, I'll update this post. Super hype for Waco!

Edit 1: added Round Rock

I have been told by a current student that Westwood might be going to Waco. The directors haven't said much or confirmed commitments, but they've suggested at it according to my friend.

Edit: Berkner has BOA Waco on the calendar, McNeil has "Marching Contest", Aledo has BOA Waco or Birdville Invitational, Duncanville has "Possible marching contest"

This will be a Regional worth attending.  Nice mid-season contest.  Also, Bush's Chicken is headquartered in Waco so I am anticipating A TON OF BUSH'S CHICKEN TENDER ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought about you today as I drove a bus full of 5 year olds on a field trip.  Not that you remind me of a 5 year old or anything!  But anyway, our field trip route took us past Kelly Reeves stadium and the big digital sign was flashing something about BUSH'S TENDER ROLLS and it made me laugh and think of you.    :lol:   

It also made me happy because BAND and BOA AUSTIN and Texas Marching Classic and kettle corn and CHICKEN!   :wub:   

I thought about you today as I drove a bus full of 5 year olds on a field trip. Not that you remind me of a 5 year old or anything! But anyway, our field trip route took us past Kelly Reeves stadium and the big digital sign was flashing something about BUSH'S TENDER ROLLS and it made me laugh and think of you. :lol:

It also made me happy because BAND and BOA AUSTIN and Texas Marching Classic and kettle corn and CHICKEN! :wub:

Dan reminds me of a five year old...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here is the list of San Antonio finalists and what they're doing that weekend (Oct. 13).

Cedar Park - BOA Waco

Hendrickson - No public schedule

The Woodlands - No public schedule

James Bowie - Blank calendar

Ronald Reagan - Texas Marching Classic

Leander - No public schedule

Cedar Ridge - Texas Marching Classic

Keller - TBD (They told band members to keep this weekend open...)

Cedar Park - No public schedule

Hebron - Plano Invitational

Marcus - No public schedule

Flower Mound - No public schedule

Avon - lol

Vandegrift - BOA Waco

CTJ - BOA Waco

Other bands:

Rouse - BOA Waco

Waxahachie - BOA Waco

Keller Central - BOA Waco

Coppell - BOA Waco

Wakeland - BOA Waco

Round Rock - BOA Waco

Berkner - BOA Waco

McNeil - has marching contest on calendar

Aledo - BOA Waco or Birdville Invitational

Duncanville - has "possible contest" marked

Berkner - BOA Waco

If anyone has insider info on bands, I'll update this post. Super hype for Waco!

Edit 1: added Round Rock

Edit 2: Berkner, McNeil, Aledo and Duncanville

Edit 3: Round Rock updated calendar

Edit 4: added Berkner

CTJ does not have Waco in their schedule

Our website actually hasn't been updated yet. To my knowledge, we've opted to attend BOA Conroe instead of BOA Waco. We had originally planned for Waco but something happened. Sorry for the confusion!

Thank you. I guess it may be easier for ya'll to do that trip. I'm from Madison by the way :)

Thank you. I guess it may be easier for ya'll to do that trip. I'm from Madison by the way :)

Haha no problem and yeah I've seen you around a whole lot! I just finally committed to making an account. Funny story I know you know LeanderMomma and apparently my girlfriend and I's moms sat next to her at BOA Austin and BOA SA. Small world.

so are the references like Madison and BrewersGrill have anything to do with Wisconsin?    Or is it just me being a transplanted Cheesehead that I am thinking that? 

Haha no problem and yeah I've seen you around a whole lot! I just finally committed to making an account. Funny story I know you know LeanderMomma and apparently my girlfriend and I's moms sat next to her at BOA Austin and BOA SA. Small world.

Ohhh, are they the CTJ moms I befriended last year??!! Gina and Lisa??

so are the references like Madison and BrewersGrill have anything to do with Wisconsin? Or is it just me being a transplanted Cheesehead that I am thinking that?

Hahahaha!!!! That cracked me up for some bizarre reason. The Madison nickname is Cody, who is in the James Madison HS band in San Antonio. As for BrewersGrill...I have no idea.

I used to have family in Janesville, WI. Visited there many times as a child. :)

Hahahaha!!!! That cracked me up for some bizarre reason. The Madison nickname is Cody, who is in the James Madison HS band in San Antonio. As for BrewersGrill...I have no idea.

I used to have family in Janesville, WI. Visited there many times as a child. :)

I have been in Texas for 25 years, but my family (brother, sister, mom and dad) all still reside in Wisconsin, so I see Madison and Brewers and I think of that.   We travel up there twice a year so I make sure I retain my Cheese head status, LOL.  

I have been in Texas for 25 years, but my family (brother, sister, mom and dad) all still reside in Wisconsin, so I see Madison and Brewers and I think of that. We travel up there twice a year so I make sure I retain my Cheese head status, LOL.

I'm a Tennessee girl who's been blessed to live in Texas 21 years now. I like that bumper sticker that says, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!" :D

Wisconsin is very nice. Especially in the summer when it's a zillion degrees down here.

Ohhh, are they the CTJ moms I befriended last year??!! Gina and Lisa??

Lol yes my mom is Gina and my girlfriend's mom is Lisa :) - The name "BrewersGrill" comes from the nickname our Band Director gave me. My last name's Brewer and there's a restaurant down here called Brewer's Grill. It just stuck I guess!