you all should be proud, no matter if you didnt or did made state, a LOT of people (like me) would like to be in your shoes right now, enjoy the accomplishment because bunches of people dont even get to experince that in their 4 years of High school when they really want to

my 2 cents

I made...7th at area, which is terrible, considering a guy I'm sitting above at region made 2nd. But I was the only sophomore tuba, so hey! Looking forward to next year. My band director thinks I'm crazy since I started in 8th grade anyway, meh. We had an amazing sax make it though, a lot of you know who I'm talking about.

The Duncanville and Coppell clarinets cleaned up at area again. Geez!!! Duncanville had four B flats and Coppell had three and Martin had two. Last year Duncanville had the same four make it and that is wild. Ug!!! They are awesome. Maybe next year. Boo hoo wink.gif

The Duncanville and Coppell clarinets cleaned up at area again. Geez!!! Duncanville had four B flats and Coppell had three and Martin had two. Last year Duncanville had the same four make it and that is wild. Ug!!! They are awesome. Maybe next year. Boo hoo ;)

haha they have established programs already, may i ask you where are you from??

• 3 weeks later...