TxBands Trumpet Line '06

Trumpet Master

how bout another shirt for those who arent from the trumpets, say, the active members of txbands or those of whom who wish their name to be put on the shirt, i dunno

Woah, woah, woah guys. Hey, this is a TRUMPET shirt we are talking about here. We can't just be throwing names and instruments of NON-trumpet players on it, can we? Sure, a txbands "active members" shirt would be cool, but seriously guys...

this is a Trumpet forum...

...seriously.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, woah, woah guys. Hey, this is a TRUMPET shirt we are talking about here. We can't just be throwing names and instruments of NON-trumpet players on it, can we? Sure, a txbands "active members" shirt would be cool, but seriously guys...

this is a Trumpet forum...

...seriously.

im just saying for those who arent of the trumpet section, another shirt, im not trying to destroy your ideas, your ideas are great, believe me, its an idea by me, but if you want to squash that idea, go ahead, i dont mind

QUOTE (Trumpeter07 @ Jan 28 2006, 11:12 PM)
The front could say:
"Its not that we have big ego's. Its just that we're better then you!"
TXBands Trumpet Line '06
Let the Dynasty Begin.

I kind of like Trumpet07's slogan.

That would be cool Dynasty, my TxBands marching band guy that I drew up is really corny anyway but i'll post it if you all want.

How about "It's hard to be humble when your this good."?

Lol, we're thinking about making a shirt for next year at our school with the All-State Insurance symbol and have printed "With All-State trumpets, you're in good hands". I think it's a pretty awesome idea... but that's just us.

• 2 weeks later...